What are the benefits?
The PAY1040.com QuickPay Email Reminder program will help you remember to make your next Federal payment for:
- Form 1040 Installment Agreement payment
- Form 1040ES Estimated Tax Payment
- Trust Fund Recovery Penalty Installment Agreement payment
- Form 940 Employer's Annual Federal Unemployment (FUTA) Tax Return Installment Agreement payment
- Form 941 Employer's Quarterly Tax Return Balance Due payment
- Form 941 Employer's Quarterly Tax Return Installment Agreement payment
- Form 943 Employer's Annual Federal Tax Return for Agricultural Employees Installment Agreement payment
- Form 945 Annual Return of Withheld Federal Income Tax Installment Agreement payment
In addition to the reminder, the process for making your recurring payments can be shortened so you spend less time paying the IRS. As a bonus, you may be eligible for cash back rebates, frequent flyer miles or other card rewards.*
Who can use the service?
Taxpayers who want to make a payment on one of the forms as described above.
How does it work?
While making your monthly or quarterly payment through this service, you will be provided the option to receive future QuickPay email reminders prior to your next payment due date. In the e-mail, you will be asked to visit our site at www.pay1040.com and log in to My Account located in the top right corner on the Pay1040 website. Here you will follow the simple instructions and have the option to make another payment. The payment process is shortened, saving you time and effort. The automatic email reminders for QuickPay will end at the end of the current year and will no longer send an email reminder. If you would like to take advantage of the QuickPay email reminders next year, beginning again in January, you may do so by signing up again next year.
It's that easy.